Laura A. Rosenberg is a certified paralegal of the American Bar Association. While completing her undergraduate studies at San Diego State University, Laura worked as a legal assistant and Director of Client Relations at a boutique firm specializing in construction law before earning her paralegal certification from the University of San Diego in 2008.
Before joining the Law Offices of Michael Pines, Laura was a national and international competitor in ice dancing for over 18 years. In 1998, she became a United States Junior National Champion. Three years later, she got her second national title and qualified to represent the United States as an Olympic developmental team member. In 2006, Laura retired from competitive figure skating. Now, she teaches her craft part time as a professional instructor.
- San Diego State University, B.A. English 2007
- University of San Diego — ABA Approved
- International Skating Institute — Bronze Judge
- Member, United States Figure Skating Association
- Member, All Year Figure Skating Club
- Professional Member, International Skating Institute
- Alumni Member, Pi Beta Phi Sorority – California Epsilon Chapter
Call us now at 1-858-551-2090 or click here for a free consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney and find out how we can help you. We speak English and Spanish, and we look forward to providing advice for your case.