There are a lot of personal injury law firms to choose from in La Jolla, but we like to think we stand out at the Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC. because we’re different from the others. Not only do we help our clients receive proper compensation for their personal injuries, but we also put a human face on the law.
Since 1992, our personal injury attorneys at the Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC. have been fighting for the people. Now, when those injured in accidents need financial help, or for the families that need to know that the loss of a loved one could have been prevented, there is a personal injury law firm in La Jolla that is on their side.
As industry-leading experts with over 25 years of experience winning personal injury cases just like yours, you can depend on us as La Jolla’s most trusted personal injury law group. We specialize in:
- Car Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Drunk-Driving Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Uber, Lyft, & Ride Sharing Accidents
Have a different case? See our fill list of practice areas.
Common Types of Injuries
There are many types of catastrophic injuries that may be the result of an accident, including:
Financial Compensation You May Receive For Your Personal Injury
- Loss of Earnings. Your paychecks are vital for you and your family’s survival. Therefore, you should do everything you can to make sure your family is okay by filing a personal injury claim to recover your lost wages.
- Medical Bills. If you suffer from any kind of personal injury that you feel is not your fault, you may still be stuck paying thousands of dollars in medical bills. If your personal injury is serious, you might need extensive and ongoing medical treatment. It goes without saying that it sure is expensive paying medical bills for the rest of your life.
- Pain & Suffering. Pain and suffering is the legal term for the physical and emotional stress caused by a personal injury. Putting a value on human pain and suffering is one of the most difficult tasks in a personal injury case. The attorneys at our La Jolla law firm can tell you up front that there is no formula or set method of putting a monetary amount to your pain and suffering. Rather, it is based upon many things and can only be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Property Damage. If your car is damaged in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, you’d want the person who caused it, or more accurately their insurance company, to pay for the necessary repairs to restore your car to its pre-accident condition. To put it simply, a property damage claim is the formal reimbursement request for any damage to your car from an accident.
Why Hire Our La Jolla, CA Personal Injury Lawyers?
Since 1992, we’ve been high-achievers with a dedication to our clients—and our 5-star reviews attest to our commitment to winning personal injury cases. While no attorney can ever guarantee a win, we do promise to work our very hardest to get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- DEVOTED TO YOUR CASE. Our lawyers will work diligently on your case to ensure the best possible outcome of your claim. We are easily accessible to our clients, and we spend time getting to know you and your case to the best of our ability. Our background work gathering all the details pertaining to your car accident ensures that no detail is missed. We understand the urgency you may be feeling—and we react accordingly. Our lawyers are the most devoted you’ll find in the San Diego area and that’s why so many residents turn to us for unmatched legal representation.
- 99 PERCENT SUCCESS RATE. If you have been injured in an accident, you need lawyers who have a proven case of success. Our 99 percent success rate is just one of many reasons San Diegans turn to us for legal help following an accident.
- MILLIONS RECOVERED. Our history of wins is unlike any other law firm serving the San Diego area. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and we continue to set the bar for best practices in the area of car accident injury claims.
- NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. Medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering—there’s no doubt that a car accident can be extremely stressful. Our lawyers take the stress off your plate so you can focus on your recovery. We’ll handle all aspects of your car accident injury claim with no out-of-pocket fees. You won’t pay us until we win your case.
Client Testimonials & Reviews
Don't just take our word for it. Watch our video testimonials from clients just like you, read our hundreds of 5-star reviews, or see some of our case results.
Call us 24/7 for a free consultation at 1-858-551-2090 and talk to one of our La Jolla personal injury lawyers today. You can also submit the details of your case online. Your consultation is free, and you owe us nothing unless we recover money on your behalf.