The California traffic fatalities 2019 data is sourced from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration’s STSI report. For data tables & charts, see California Traffic Fatalities Data: Vehicle Accident Statistics & Trends.
Key 2019 Takeaways
- There were 3,606 total traffic fatalities in California in 2019.
- 949 alcohol-impaired driving fatalities in California in 2019.
- 1,066 speeding-related fatalities in California in 2019.
- 474 motorcyclist fatalities in California in 2019.
- 972 pedestrian fatalities in California in 2019.
- 133 bicyclist fatalities in California in 2019.
- 408 traffic fatalities in 2019 involved a large truck.
- The County with the most traffic fatalities in 2019 was Los Angeles County with 685 total traffic fatalities.
California Traffic Fatalities: 2019 By The Numbers Infographic
Want to share this infographic?
Want this infographic? Download the PDF or use the HTML code below to embed it on your website.
<a href='https://seriousaccidents.com/blog/california-traffic-fatalities-2019-infographic/'><img src='https://seriousprod.wpenginepowered.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/california-traffic-fatalities-2019-fullwidth.jpg' alt='California Traffic Fatalities: 2019 By The Numbers' width='1316px' border='0' /></a>
Since 1992, our personal injury attorneys at the Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC. have been fighting for the people. Now, when those injured in automobile accidents need financial help, or for the families that need to know that the loss of a loved one could have been prevented, there is a personal injury law firm in San Diego that is on their side.
If you or a family member has been injured, call the lawyers at Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC. There’s never been a better time than right now to speak to a personal injury attorney—FREE of charge. Call us at 858-551-2090 or request a free consultation online today!
SENIOR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY & FIRM FOUNDER
Michael Pines is a former insurance company attorney who graduated from the University of California Hastings College of the Law in 1987. While he was an insurance attorney, he learned from behind the scenes how insurance companies work and how they decide how much to pay injured people. Now that he works against insurance companies, Michael’s inside knowledge has resulted in significant benefits to his clients injured in car accidents. Learn more about Michael Pines