When beginning your search for an attorney, it’s critical to identify whether or not you’re meeting with a car accident lawyer San Diego CA trusts with the representation of injured victims. While there are many lawyers with experience in personal injury, your lawyer will be an important component of your attempt to recover compensation and therefore the task of finding a car accident lawyer San Diego CA can count on is a vital one.
There are several things you can do to increase your chances of identifying an attorney you can rely on over the course of your personal injury case. If you have been hurt, time is of the essence, and the sooner that you can identify a car accident lawyer San Diego CA trusts, the more you can focus on recovery.
To begin your search, follow these steps:
- Ask friends and family for referrals. If someone you know has already had a positive experience, this is a great place to start with your search for a car accident lawyer San Diego CA residents can rely on.
- Search online. Law firms often have a web presence dedicated to telling you more about their firm and the types of cases they handle.
- Gather the evidence associated with the accident as well as notes on any communication you have had with any insurance companies.
- Contact the firm and schedule a consultation to get your questions answered. While you may feel confused and frustrated, an attorney will have more experience handling these kinds of cases and can walk you through what to expect.
- During the consultation, ask the lawyer more about how he or she will communicate with you over the course of your case. The initial consultation can tell you a lot about how the law firm operates as well as their individual level of compassion for victim’s concerns.
You and your family should be able to trust that your lawyer is working hard on your behalf when you’ve been injured in a car accident.
SENIOR PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEY & FIRM FOUNDER
Michael Pines is a former insurance company attorney who graduated from the University of California Hastings College of the Law in 1987. While he was an insurance attorney, he learned from behind the scenes how insurance companies work and how they decide how much to pay injured people. Now that he works against insurance companies, Michael’s inside knowledge has resulted in significant benefits to his clients injured in car accidents. Learn more about Michael Pines