Proven, Nationally-Recognized Car Accident Personal Injury Lawyers
Car accidents can cause a domino-effect of stressful events. It can be a difficult time for individuals and families - but you are not alone. Our proven, nationally-recognized lawyers - right here in San Diego - have helped people just like you get their lives back on track. If you have been injured in a car accident, we can help.
Table of Contents
- About Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC
- Types of Cases We Handle
- Financial Compensation You May Receive For Your Car Accident
- Do You Need A Car Accident Lawyer?
- What Can a Car Accident Lawyer Do That I Can’t Do On My Own?
- What To Look For In A Good Car Accident Lawyer
- Why Hire Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
- Testimonials & Results From Our Car Accident Clients
- Request a Free Consultation For Your Case
About Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC
Injured San Diego residents turn to Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC for help. We are nationally-recognized for our contributions in accident prevention and for our outstanding success rate for clients who trust us with their claim.
Our all-star lawyers blend client empathy with unstoppable, unparalleled representation against insurance companies.
Michael Pines, firm founder and former insurance company lawyer, has the competitive advantage you need to get the maximum compensation for your claim. His previous work representing insurance companies is unlike any other car accident attorney in San Diego. We win cases because we have expert knowledge in the field of personal injury claims. Along with Aaron Salomon, firm partner, and our case managers and award-winning staff, your case will be handled by the finest legal team in San Diego.
If you have been injured and need help, call us today: 1-858-551-2090.
Types of Cases We Handle
We have decades of experience handling all types of car accidents, including:
Financial Compensation You May Receive For Your Car Accident
- Loss of Earnings. Your paychecks are vital for you and your family’s survival. Therefore, you should do everything you can to make sure your family is okay by filing a personal injury claim to recover your lost wages.
- Medical Bills. If you suffer from any kind of personal injury that you feel is not your fault, you may still be stuck paying thousands of dollars in medical bills. If your personal injury is serious, you might need extensive and ongoing medical treatment. It goes without saying that it sure is expensive paying medical bills for the rest of your life.
- Pain & Suffering. Pain and suffering is the legal term for the physical and emotional stress caused by a personal injury. Putting a value on human pain and suffering is one of the most difficult tasks in a personal injury case. The attorneys at our San Diego law firm can tell you up front that there is no formula or set method of putting a monetary amount to your pain and suffering. Rather, it is based upon many things and can only be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Property Damage. If your car is damaged in an auto accident that wasn’t your fault, you’d want the person who caused it, or more accurately their insurance company, to pay for the necessary repairs to restore your car to its pre-accident condition. To put it simply, a property damage claim is the formal reimbursement request for any damage to your car from an accident.
Do You Need A Car Accident Lawyer?
One of the most important things you can do after an accident is hire a lawyer. A San Diego car accident lawyer can help you secure your legal rights. This is important for two reasons:
- The aftermath of a car accident can take months to unfold and you may need the legal protection, and
- clients often report that injuries can worsen over time so you need to be sure you are legally entitled to take action. Retaining a car accident lawyer is incredibly valuable given there are no out-of-pocket costs to do so.
What Can a Car Accident Lawyer Do That I Can’t Do On My Own?
In addition to securing your legal rights, a car accident lawyer can help you with your medical bills following an injury. There’s no doubt that lost wages and mounting bills are stressful. We can help you.
Another good reason for hiring a car accident lawyer is the power of negotiation behind your case. If you file a claim on your own—without legal representation—the insurance company will be quick to move on your case. This may mean a poor settlement or even outright dismissal of your claim. Don’t risk it. Hire a lawyer to ensure that you get a fair settlement. Our lawyers will work hard to put your case front and center — you deserve compensation at the maximum rate.
In some cases, we go to trial. Our experience and preparedness in the courtroom have given us the edge case after case, and we continue to make big strides for our clients every single day. And, we’ll frequently maintain communication with you so you know exactly where your case stands.
We’ll handle your case with utmost vigilance to ensure the best possible outcome.
What To Look For In A Good Car Accident Lawyer
Hiring an honest and ethical lawyer should be at the top of your list. But what exactly makes a good car accident lawyer? Read on to find out the questions you should ask before deciding on a law firm. Consider the following five questions when hiring an attorney:
- Does the attorney have a history of representing cases like yours? This is a really good question because if the lawyer does not have experience with the nuances of your case, your chances of winning might decrease compared to hiring a lawyer with specific experience in a case like yours.
- How well-recommended is this lawyer? Many attorneys may tout their own popularity, but unless there are reviews (whether online or in-person), it may be difficult to take their word for their experience and results with clients. Ask to see any client reviews and whether they have clients who can speak to their ability as car accident lawyers.
- Can the lawyer tell you about their experience in car accident law? It’s a good idea to ask about credentials, certifications and education but asking about their experience in car accident law may also reveal a lot. The lawyer may be brand new to car accident law and that may affect your decision.
- Can the lawyer give you access to past cases? An honest lawyer won’t have an issue showing you previous cases that he or she has won. Knowing the attorney’s track record is a good idea because it can give you a reasonable expectation of your case results.
- What would you do as my lawyer if my case went to trial? We like this question because it puts the lawyer in “lawyer-mode.” You’ll be able to tell a lot about the lawyer based on this question because a lot of their personality is revealed: Is he or she aggressive? Can they think on their feet? Are they quick to suggest a settlement? Do they have the time to take your case to trial? It’s a great question to wrap up your lawyer’s interview.
Why Hire Our Personal Injury Lawyers?
Since 1992, we’ve been high-achievers with a dedication to our clients—and our 5-star reviews attest to our commitment to winning personal injury cases. While no attorney can ever guarantee a win, we do promise to work our very hardest to get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
- DEVOTED TO YOUR CASE. Our lawyers will work diligently on your case to ensure the best possible outcome of your claim. We are easily accessible to our clients, and we spend time getting to know you and your case to the best of our ability. Our background work gathering all the details pertaining to your car accident ensures that no detail is missed. We understand the urgency you may be feeling—and we react accordingly. Our lawyers are the most devoted you’ll find in San Diego and that’s why so many residents turn to us for unmatched legal representation.
- 99 PERCENT SUCCESS RATE. If you have been injured in an accident, you need lawyers who have a proven case of success. Our 99 percent success rate is just one of many reasons San Diegans turn to us for legal help following an accident.
- MILLIONS RECOVERED. Our history of wins is unlike any other law firm in San Diego. We have won millions of dollars for our clients and we continue to set the bar for best practices in the area of car accident injury claims.
- NO OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. Medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering—there’s no doubt that a car accident can be extremely stressful. Our lawyers take the stress off your plate so you can focus on your recovery. We’ll handle all aspects of your car accident injury claim with no out-of-pocket fees. You won’t pay us until we win your case.
Testimonials & Results From Our Car Accident Clients
Get Your Questions Answered Now
- What if a Car Accident Aggravates an Existing Injury?
- What If I am Partially at Fault for an Auto Accident?
- Do California Vehicle Codes Apply to Car Accidents?
- Can I Dispute an Inaccurate Police Report?
- Can I Hold the Government Liable for Auto Accidents?
Request a Free Consultation For Your Car Accident Case
Even the most cautious driver can get caught up in a car accident. And when an injury arises, there are legal options available to you. Don’t navigate the legal world alone – call an experienced car accident lawyer at Pines Salomon Injury Lawyers, APC in San Diego, and speak to an expert who can help.
You only get one chance for justice. With only one chance, make sure you have the best possible legal representation to maximize your financial compensation.
Call us 24/7 at 1-858-551-2090 and talk to one of our car accident lawyers today. You can also submit the details of your case online. Your consultation is free, and you owe us nothing unless we recover money on your behalf.