The results of an insurance claim can change your life forever, whether you live in San Diego or another part of California. If you suffer from any kind of personal injury that you feel is not your fault, you may still be stuck paying thousands of dollars in medical bills. If your personal injury is serious, you might need extensive and ongoing medical treatment. It goes without saying that it sure is expensive paying medical bills for the rest of your life.
Frequently Asked Questions on Medical BillsIt is no secret that medical bills in the United States can cost hundreds to thousands of dollars. Paying that kind of money out of your own pocket is a large burden to put on anyone. If you find yourself having difficulties paying back your medical bills, a personal injury lawyer in San Diego might be able to help you.
- Who pays my medical bills after an accident?
- What if I don't have health insurance?
- How will Med-Pay affect my insurance claim?
- Why are medical records important to my case?
Our Personal Injury Lawyers Can HelpSince 1992, our San Diego law firm has been helping people pay back their medical bills after an injury, and we can do it for you too. During this time you may have many other questions regarding your case, such as:
- I am out of work, how will I recover any lost wages?
- How much money am I entitled for my pain and suffering?
- Will I get compensated for my property damage?