If you are a teen driver, you most likely still live at home, go to school, and have a part time job that does not bring in a lot of money, but that should not stop a young motorist from buying a safe car to avoid causing a teenage auto accidents.
Being automobile accident attorneys, we believe that teenage drivers tend to be the ones on the road who cause the most automobile accidents. These car crashes can cause brain injuries, paralysis, and physical disabilities, not to mention a stack of medical bills. In the worst cases, teenage auto accidents can turn into fatal automobile accidents.
So when helping your teen driver to pick out an affordable and safe car, here are some tips to finding the perfect auto:
WHEN SEEKING A SAFE CAR, WHAT TO AVOID:
- Performance images that encourage speeding
- Sports utility vehicles (SUVs), especially small ones, because they can roll over
- Small cars that offer less car crash protection
- Cars made more than 10 years ago and might be out of date with safety standards
WHEN SEEKING A SAFE CAR, WHAT TO LOOK FOR:
- A mid-size or full-size vehicle because they offer excellent car crash protection
- Safety rating that is “above average”
- Newer models tend to have better safety equipment
As automobile accident attorneys, we believe that teen drivers should learn how to best avoid teenage auto accidents, but that they should also be driving a safe car to help prevent personal injuries or wrongful death while on the road.
Call us now or click here for a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced automobile accident attorney as to how we may help you at 1-858-551-2090. We look forward to providing good advice to help you make smart decisions about your case in either English or Spanish.