Hire a Personal Injury Attorney Right Away.
Upon hiring our San Diego personal injury law firm, we assume the responsibility of your claim. Our experienced personal injury lawyers contact all parties involved with the auto accident and their insurance companies and promptly cancel all prior settlement offers and authorizations. In essence, we begin working immediately towards building a much larger settlement offer.
Insurance Companies Take Advantage of You
A lot of things can go wrong for your personal injury claim before you hire an attorney. You are most likely not qualified to represent yourself after an automobile accident injury. Many of these reasons are not your fault:
- You may be in pain.
- You may have lost a loved one due to a wrongful death.
- You could be under strong medication and therefore unable to think or speak clearly.
Meanwhile, insurance companies generally have no real obligation to give you a fair settlement offer, let alone explain the process to you. It is a numbers game for them. Their main goal is to settle for as little or no money as possible in your personal injury claim.
Good Personal Injury Attorneys Do More Than Settle Your Claim
A good personal injury lawyer handles each claim on a case-by-case basis because each claim is different. That being said, here are some of the benefits of hiring our San Diego personal injury attorneys:
- If you do not have health insurance, we will do our best to set you up with medical treatment, which will be reimbursed at the end of the claim.
- We carefully examine the nature and extent of your injuries to determine what your pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and any future expenses.
- We do our best to make sure that we receive all medical billings you have received.
- If you are hospitalized or on pain medication, we will not allow a recorded statement.
- Even if a recorded statement is done, there are many limits that we can place on it to protect your rights.
Always remember, you only receive one settlement for a personal injury claim. With just one chance for justice, it is extremely important that you hire an experienced personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your injury.
If you or a loved one have been injured in an automobile accident that you didn’t cause, then we urge you to contact our bilingual offices as soon as possible at 1-800-655-6585 or please click here for a FREE consultation with an experienced personal injury attorney in San Diego. We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that you pay nothing until we recover money on your behalf.