Upon hiring our San Diego personal injury law firm, we assume the responsibility of your claim. Our experienced personal injury lawyers contact all parties involved with the auto accident and their insurance companies and promptly cancel all prior settlement offers and authorizations. In essence, we begin working immediately towards building a much larger settlement offer.
Insurance Companies Take Advantage of YouA lot of things can go wrong for your personal injury claim before you hire an attorney. You are most likely not qualified to represent yourself after an automobile accident injury. Many of these reasons are not your fault:
- You may be in pain.
- You may have lost a loved one due to a wrongful death.
- You could be under strong medication and therefore unable to think or speak clearly.
Good Personal Injury Attorneys Do More Than Settle Your ClaimA good personal injury lawyer handles each claim on a case-by-case basis because each claim is different. That being said, here are some of the benefits of hiring our San Diego personal injury attorneys:
- If you do not have health insurance, we will do our best to set you up with medical treatment, which will be reimbursed at the end of the claim.
- We carefully examine the nature and extent of your injuries to determine what your pain and suffering, lost wages, medical bills and any future expenses.
- We do our best to make sure that we receive all medical billings you have received.
- If you are hospitalized or on pain medication, we will not allow a recorded statement.
- Even if a recorded statement is done, there are many limits that we can place on it to protect your rights.